Climbing course ONE (“RAZ”)
Climbing course ONE includes 4 sessions, 2 hours per session. It is designeted for absolute beginners and non-experienced climbers who want to start climbing and belaying safely and joyfully from the beginnig.
The session (group of max. 6 persons) takes place the same day at the same time once a week, or twice a week in terms given below.
In this course you will learn basic skills needed for safe indoor climbing and belaying, in particular:
- safety rules for indoor climbing and bouldering, climbing vocabulary (commands, equipment), partner-check, top-rope climbing and belaying, auto-belay operation,
- tie in the rope, clipping the quickdraws and it’s practice, top-rope and lead climb belaying, lead climbing,
- assisted braking devices demonstration, belaying and climbing using the „Ohm“, tying off the belay device, lead climbing,
- practical lesson of lead climbing and belaying, an „active belayer“ training, improvement climber’s technique, lead climbing, additional topics based on participant’s request.
Current dates are:
- we prepare new courses for you.
Order dates for the ONE Course in pairs or individually order by e-mail email@example.com. In case of non-fulfilment of the course, we reserve the right not to open it. Missed lessons cannot be replaced in any other way.
The ONE course in Climbing Centre SmíchOFF is organized by HO SmíchOFF, z.s. association.
- group course (max 6 participants) CZK 1,800
- course for a couple CZK 5,800
Price includes: instructor, entrance fee for the climbing wall and all the necessary equipment hire (namely: harness, climbing shoes, rope and belay devices.)